The Festive Season for 2017 is just about here and The Bay has loads on offer to entertain locals and visitors alike. Here’s a list of fun activities in and around Nelson Mandela Bay this Festive season.
|Christmas Night Market
Old Grey Sports Club Old Grey Sports Club
|Live Thoroughbred Horseracing
|The Herald Christmas on the Farm
|Opening of the season
|The Valley market
|Slipperfields Gin, Beer & Spirits Festival
18 December – 19 December
|Seekoeirivier Wine Festival
|SA vs Zimbabwe Cricket
St George’s Stadium
|Ebubeleni music festival
Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium
|New Year’s Eve celebrations
|DinosAlive Dino exhibition
8 November 2017–7 January 2018
Then there’s also the regular PE experiences to be enjoyed daily.
- Read about the A to Z of Bay activities here;
- Things to do in Nelson Mandela Bay in 48 Hours;
- Beach days at one of PE’s Blue Flag beaches;
- A day trip to Addo Elephant Park or the Seaview Lion Park;
- Some hikes in and around the city includes the Sacramento Trial at Schoenmakerskop, Lady Slipper, Cape Receive or in the Baakens Valley;
- Long lunches or late dinners in Richmond Hill’s vibey Stanley Street or at one of the restaurants near Kings Beach and Hobie Beach;
- Book a Whale Watching experience with Raggy Charters or go Paragliding;
- See our list of Port Elizabeth Restaurants here;
- Valley Crag indoor climbing climbing;
- Segway beachfront tours;
- Jumping for joy at Gravity Trampoline Park.
We’re fully booked till mid January. See you in 2018!